These outfits are going to be a trendsetter for the festive season. Upgrade your wardrobe with these ethnic outfits and flaunt them at any festival.
India has many festivals to celebrate with full of energy and devotion. There are many religious celebrations which are very popular everywhere.
When it comes to wearing outfits and styling for festivals, Indians always go for a unique style.
Some prominent festivals of India are Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, Onam and many more. Indians are very particular in styling for different occasions.
Different festivals different vibes-
Let’s talk about some famous festivals and trendy outfits that go perfectly with it.
- Ganesh Chaturthi – Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the famous festivals. Celebrating the arrival of Lord Ganesha on the earth. Ganesh Chaturthi is very popular in Maharashtra. Banarasi saree looks perfect when it drapes in Maharashtrian style.
- Diwali – Diwali is celebrated in the whole of India with lots of excitement. Spread the charm of Indian traditional wear with Banarasi sarees. Style it with statement jewellery to elevate your grace.
- Onam – Onam is the famous festival of Kerala. Women get ready for the occasion in traditional style. Drape a tussar silk saree with gold plated jewellery.
The grace and class carried by Indian outfits are outstanding. We know how much you love to get ready in ethnic wear at festivals.
Here we are telling you some chic ethnic wear and styles to choose from for this festive season.
- Banarasi chanderi suit set – Wear banarasi chanderi suit in Durga pooja with some boho jewellery. You can style it with a silk dupatta.
- Tissue silk kurta – Wear tissue silk kurta with banarasi dupatta in the Diwali festival for a royal look. Elevate your look by pairing the classy kurta with silver oxidized jewellery.
- Linen kurta – A linen kurta is always the best comfortable outfit to choose for a festival like Durga pooja. Make your kurta more stylish by pairing it with a banarasi dupatta and pearl jewellery.
- Rich Banarasi saree – Give royal fashion statements with rich banarasi saree on the occasion of Diwali. Drape it in traditional style and pair it with gold plated jewellery.
- Tussar silk saree – Drape tussar silk saree on festivals like Ganesh Chaturthi. Wear it in Maharashtrian style for a more authentic look. Style it up with pearl jewellery to enhance the classy look.
- Chiniya silk saree – Drape a grace of 7 yards chiniya silk saree on festivals like Onam. Wear it in dhoti style and pair it with gold plated jewellery for a glamorous look.
- Organza silk saree – Drape the magic of elegance spread by pure organza silk saree. Wear it in Ulta pallu style. Upgrade the look with pearls and beads jewellery. You can style an organza silk saree on Diwali and be a trendsetter.