Wedding Wear Sarees
Banarasi silk sarees for weddings
Every woman across India knows what Banarasi sarees are known for. Ask anyone and they would talk for hours telling you about its history and their love for the century’s old Banarasi silk sarees. Over the years, these sarees have been passed on from one generation to another and have even undergone several makeovers. But the Banarasi silk sarees are still everyone’s favorite across the country and for all the glam and elegance it radiates.
Around the world, Banarasi sarees are famous for their zari, gold, silver handwork, natural silk, and intricate embroidery. The richness and the elegance of Banarasi sarees are a class apart.
That is why women across the country want to wear the best and the most elegant attire that never goes out of fashion. Banarasi silk sarees are also known for their different designs, patterns, and fabrics, which also provide a wide range of options for a woman to wear on different occasions. From office wear to traditional events, Banarasi silk sarees just fit every requirement and occasion.
Apart from these, the Banarasi silk sarees are also known as the perfect and the most beautiful bridal wear. Coming from the holy city of Banaras, every bride across the country wants to have the Banarasi fabric in her trousseau, simply for the fact that it is considered auspicious.
Moreover, brides just love to wear Banarasi silk sarees on their special day. And not just brides, brides from Bollywood are also seen donning the Banarasi silk sarees time and again.
Here are some bestsellers from Chinaya Banaras that would make the perfect ensemble for the upcoming wedding season.
1. Punch Pink Meenadar Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree: Accentuate your party look by wearing this beautiful pink colored Banarasi silk saree for the upcoming special event.
This vibrant-colored silk saree can be teamed with any temple jewelry and a matching potli. A beautiful blend of traditional and modern styles, this one is a must-have. Light in weight and easy to drape, this silk saree will keep you at ease throughout the wear. The crisp and strong texture holds the pleats in place.
2. Bright Yellow Meenadar Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree: The yellow tint of the handcrafted, pure Banarasi Katan Silk Saree. This fully woven pure banarasi silk fabric is a classic saree for any festive or party. It looks stunning with its fine detailing of the gold zari woven jaal all over.
Drape this handwoven banarasi silk saree to achieve a sophisticated style.
3. Purple Woven Georgette Khaddi Silk Saree: This beautiful purple georgette khaddi saree uplifts your look. This fabric shines because of the weaving pattern. The saree features woven gold zari stripes. The border amplifies with a contrasting woven gold zari. The saree comes with a blouse piece.
4. Crimson Clique Deep Red Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree: The exquisite red banarasi silk saree uplifts your look. The saree features gold and silver zari sonarupa buta work all over. The border is amplified with gold zari work. This saree comes with a blouse piece. Accessorize this piece with golf earrings to complete the look.
5. Deep Purple Handloom Georgette Bandhani Banarasi Silk Saree: This Elegant Georgette Bandhani Banarasi Saree with rich gold zari woven is the winner. Style this piece with contrasting jewelry in green to add to the glam quotient.
Shop with Chinaya Banaras for an exquisite and wide range of Banarsi silk sarees for the upcoming wedding season.