Party Wear Sarees
Party wear saree for women
The Indian silk sarees are known for their lustrous beauty and incomparable variety of designs and colors. These sarees are known to be the traditional bridal wear for most of Indian brides. No wedding is complete without luxurious and expensive sarees made of pure silk.
A variety of silk sarees are manufactured in different parts of the country. The Indian women wear vibrant-colored sarees made of silk during festive seasons and occasions. The traditional south Indian sarees made of pure silk is known worldwide for its elegance and glamor.
The silk sarees manufactured and woven from different states vary in designs and styles. Some of the most popular sarees made of silk include the Banarasi sarees, Kanchipuram sarees, Bandhani sarees, Thanchoi sarees, Patola sarees, Paithani sarees and so forth.
Weddings and other important festivities in India are incomplete without our traditional Indian sarees.
Here are a few recommendations from Chinaya Banaras for the upcoming festivities :
1. Bright Yellow Meenadar Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree : This stunning yellow saree is handcrafted in pure katan silk. This fully woven pure banarasi silk fabric is a classic saree for any festive or party. It looks enchanting due to the fine detailing of the gold zari woven jaal all over. The gold zari designs add a touch of elegance to the complementing border and pallu. Drape this handwoven banarasi silk saree to achieve a sophisticated style, paired with contrasting jewelry.
2. Magenta Pink Meenadar Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree : Wear this magenta pink banarasi silk saree to amp up your style quotient. This gorgeous saree is handwoven with meenakari gold zari jaal weaving work, giving it a more exquisite appearance. This saree is made of pure Katan silk and comes with an unstitched matching fabric blouse piece that may be tailored to your specifications. This saree is ideal for parties, festivals, and special occasions.
3. Mayil Blue Organza Silk Embroidered Saree : With this pure organza silk saree, you can show your deep passion for vintage style. The vintage charm will be spread by our blue handwoven saree adorned on the drape. The royal look is enhanced by embellished silver zari buti motifs that run the length of the saree. The floral embroidery at the cutwork border effortlessly elevates elegance. At any party, drape this handloom saree to be the center of attention.
4. True Purple Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree : Elegant Purple Banarasi Silk Saree with gold zari woven all over. With the woven gold zari border and curvy geometrical woven body gives it the perfect look. Drape this saree and accessorise with vintage temple jewelry to amp up the entire look.
5. Punch Pink Meenadar Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree : Accentuate your look by wearing this beautiful pink colored silk saree for the upcoming special event. Displaying delicate floral meenakari gold zari jaal work, this saree is truly one of its kind. This vibrant-colored silk saree can be teamed with contrasting jewelry and a matching potli. A beautiful blend of traditional and modern style, this one is a must-have.
The Banarsi silk sarees are among the most expensive and popular sarees woven in Benaras. It is usually made of gold thread and therefore is very expensive. These sarees are popular as bridal wear. The designs on the Banarasi sarees include designs of animals, floral designs, motifs and nature. Weavers require a month to complete a single saree.
Chinaya Banaras house the most stylish fabrics and ensembles and is a one stop shopping destination for all your ethnic wear needs.