Ever caught yourself looking at your wardrobe wondering what to wear for a formal cocktail event, a corporate meeting, or an interview? You can create a formal look for yourself from the comforts of your home. Bringing to you handpicked and carefully crafted casual and formal sarees from Chinaya Banaras.
Our outfits are a form of expression and an extension of our personality. For most of us, our dressing styles have been inspired from movies, television, friends and family, and the ongoing fashion trends. Being an iconic Indian look, sarees are a beautiful and elegant attire for a formal event. Sarees that are draped the standard way with the pallu over the left shoulder give a classic formal look for women to wear to festivities, or any other formal occasion.
Sarees have always been the most elegant option for festivities and special occasions. While choosing sarees for formal occasions this monsoon season , do keep in mind to go for solids, pastel colors with minimal designs as opposed to large, bright embellishments or prints. Opt for fabrics like silk cotton, chanderis, kota silk or raw silk. To create a modern look, go for stylised blouses and minimalistic jewelry.
Sometimes to select formal sarees online is a difficult task. Therefore while choosing the perfect piece do keep in mind the season and occasion you are buying for. Also, one must check the description about the piece for example the fabric, color, shipping time , wash care and other features.
So if you’re looking to add the elegance of saree to your wardrobe, here are a few recommended formal sarees from Chinaya Banaras for this Monsoon :
1. Mayil Blue Organza Hand Painted Saree- This subtle and breezy handwoven organza saree is a must have this season. This piece is beautifully hand painted with a silver check weave and golden piping border. Ideal for a brunch or a quick round to run errands.
2. Emerald Vine Green Woven Georgette Khaddi Saree This is a timeless piece woven gold zari floral & figure jaal. The saree comes with a blouse piece. To stand out in any wedding festivities, add some jewels to this elegant khadi Saree.
3. Rose Pink Handwoven Georgette Khaddi Silk SareeThe soothing rose pink georgette silk saree is a must have. The saree features gold zari buta with figure weaving work all over. The border intensifies meena dye in contrast with gold zari work. To look your best in this piece, pair this with a dull gold potli bag.
4. White Raw Silk Saree Delicately crafted with the antique zari weaved buta all over, this raw silk saree in white is a perfect for the mother of the bride. Pair this timeless piece with gold temple jewelry to make heads turn.
5. Ocean Blue Woven Chanderi Silk SareeWe’ve got you covered with this lustrous chanderi silk saree.This piece is an absolute delight and is a must have. The printed geometric pattern and antique zari border is the perfect for entertaining guests at home or a fancy dinner with your partner. Add delicate pearl earrings to enhance the elegance of this piece
Sarees are not limited to traditional and festive events. Formal sarees can make you look professional as well as stylish. They can be an attractive outfit for your work as long as you style them right. Now when you gift sarees to your loved ones, you can choose from our range of formal sarees.
From beautiful printed styles to gorgeous dual tone patterns, we have got you covered with the formal sarees for you. Shop these beautiful pieces and many more at attractive discounts.