The ravishing red banarasi silk saree uplifts your look. This fabric has a queenly appearance and utmost fineness due to the fekwa weaving technique. The saree features gold and silver zari sonarupa buta work all over. The border amplifies with gold zari work. This saree comes with a blouse piece. Drape this saree and flaunt your look at any party.
Pattern – Solid
Saree work – Handwoven
Weight – 1 KG
Shipping time – 1-2 days
- Our crimson red banarasi silk saree will grab everyone’s attention for you. The attractive color of this handwoven saree adds to its allure. This banarasi silk saree features handwoven Gold and silver zari Sonarupa buta all over. The border amplifies with a gold zari work. The saree comes with a blouse piece. Drape this exquisite saree at any family function and
- Colour – A elegant shade of red.
- Fabric – This saree is comprised of 100% pure banarasi silk, which is heavy yet easy to drape and offer a striking and subtle aesthetic.
- Texture – The banarasi silk fabric has a graceful and royal texture due to the fekwa weaving technique giving it a contemporary look.
- Features – The enchanting banarasi silk saree features handwoven Gold and silver zari Sonarupa buta all over. It is also graced by the gold zari work on the border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made In India
- Actual color may slightly vary from the Image