The yellow tint of the handcrafted, pure katan silk saree. This fully woven pure banarasi silk fabric is a classic saree for any festive or party. It looks enchanting due to the fine detailing of the gold zari woven jaal all over. The gold zari designs add a touch of elegance to the complementing border and pallu. Drape this handwoven banarasi silk saree to achieve a sophisticated style, and pair it with silver oxidized jewelry.• Pattern
–Solid• Saree work
– Handwoven• Weight
– 0.54 KG• Delivery Time
- 10-15 days. For urgent delivery kindly contact us• Shade
- A classic shade of Yellow.• Saree Length
-6.5 meters including blouse piece• Fabric
- This attire is crafted in 100% pure banarasi silk imbibing artistic elegance with its unmatchable beauty.• Texture
-The handwoven, pure banarasi silk fabric saree gives sheer comfort and a royal look. It exudes a strong and crisp texture• Features
– The saree features woven gold zari meenedar motifs and gold zari woven on the border with a glaze to it.• Wash care
– Dry Clean only!• Origin
– Made in India• Blouse
– Blouse customization as per requirement is available for additional charges.
• Actual color may slightly vary from the Image.