In the fascinating khaddi tussar silk fabric saree, flaunt your appealing look. Our glossy tussar silk saree exudes refined elegance. Gold zari weaved geometrical patterns complement the handwoven saree. A gold zari border provides a delicate touch to this saree, making it a legacy to pass down to the next generation. With this handcrafted saree and an unstitched blouse piece, you will look gorgeous at any casual gathering. To glam up your outfit, pair it with silver oxidized jewelry.
- Color – A magnificent shade of burgundy.
- Saree Length-5.5 Meter
- Blouse Length-1 Meter
- Fabric – The inherent golden sheen of Tussar silk, also known as Kosa Silk, is highly prized. Because it is more translucent than other silks, the royal khaddi tussar silk is suitable for wearing at any point of the day.
- Texture -Tussar stands out among the many different varieties of silk due to its unique appeal. Its rich texture and natural gold hue make it look like a natural gem that female household members frequently pass down as a legacy.
- Features- The geometrically patterned zari weaving all over the saree, which gives it a shiny texture, is one of the saree’s most gorgeous aspects. The gold zari border adds to the attire’s appeal.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Actual color may slightly vary from the Image