Long-lasting beauty comes from the intricately handpainted colorful florals on pure tussar georgette banarasi silk. The saree is elegantly embraced by golden zari jaal designs. This exquisite saree is handcrafted from a gorgeous georgette silk fabric. A border of golden zari work adds a touch of magnificence to the saree. This saree, in a lovely shade of turquoise blue, is ideal for any wedding. Combine our Chinaya Banaras’ georgette silk saree with your gold-plated jewelry to steal the spotlight.
- Color – A vibrant shade of turquoise blue.
- Fabric -The saree is made of pure tussar georgette fabric and is handmade. Georgette has a tight weave, yet the overall impression is slightly sheer because of the small threads.
- Texture -Tussar Georgette fabric has a crepe-like texture that makes it extremely bouncy and practically self-moving. It also has a lovely drape, making it a popular choice for women’s clothing.
- Features – The handpainted florals in vibrant hues on the tussar georgette silk saree are complemented by eye-catching gold zari jaal embroidery. The gold zari border on the saree lends a wonderful touch.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!