It’s a draped fit for a queen, with attractiveness that’s effortless and charm that’s timeless. Our pure chiniya silk saree is gorgeous, with a contrast woven border woven in chiniya silk. Digital floral designs in complementary blue colors adorn the yellow chiniya silk saree. To amp up the glamour element, pair it with a stone-studded Kamar bandh. Now is the time to get this stunning banarasi saree for the wedding in your wardrobe!
- Color – A bright shade of grey.
- Fabric -Chiniya silk, which is produced exclusively in Assam, is one of those delectable silk kinds known for its richness in endurance and yellowish-golden tint.
- Texture -Muga, which means “yellow” in Assamese, has a very shimmering and smooth texture, as well as a bright and dazzling luster that gets brighter with each hand wash.
- Features – The digitally printed florals in tone adds to the charm of the attire. The contrasting blue border lends a dash of vibrancy to the pure chiniya silk saree.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Actual color may slightly vary from the Image