The ravishing purple banarasi silk saree uplifts your look. This fabric has a queenly appearance and utmost fineness due to the fekwa weaving technique. The saree features silver zari woven floral jaal work all over. The border amplifies with silver zari work. This saree comes with a blouse piece. Drape this saree and flaunt your look at any party.
Pattern – Solid
Saree work – Handwoven
Weight – 0.89KG
Shipping time – 6 to 7 days
- Colour – A elegant shade of purple.
- Fabric – This saree is comprised of 100% pure banarasi silk, which is heavy yet easy to drape and offer a striking and subtle aesthetic.
- Texture – The banarasi silk fabric has a graceful and royal texture due to the fekwa weaving technique giving it a contemporary look.
- Features – The enchanting banarasi silk saree features handwoven silver zari jaal work all over. It is also graced by the silver zari work on the border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Origin – Made In India