This beautifully woven Katan silk saree offers a timeless look for any occasion. The handwoven Katan silk saree has a bright wine color and a contrasting shade of blue on the pallu. The beautiful kadhwa weave stitching design is vintage-inspired. The saree’s allure is enhanced by the appealing gold zari meenadar buta work. The border is embellished with gold zari work to make this a perfect attire for the upcoming wedding season. You may wear this handloom Katan silk saree from the Nakashi collection to any occasion and look great. Combine with gold jewelry for an elegant look.
Pattern : Solid
Saree work : Handwoven
Technique : Kadhwa
Weight : 0.58 kg
Length : 6.5 m
- Colour – A graceful and royal hue of ruby red
- Fabric – Katan is a plain-woven fabric entirely made of pure silk threads. This silk fabric is ultra-smooth, silky, and shiny, and it has made Banarasi famous all over the world.
- Texture – The timeless buta print and intricate stitching patterns add a perfect natural sheen to the smooth touch of the saree.
- Features – The saree features gold zari weaved buta print. The saree also features a contrasting woven gold zari border.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!
- Shipping: 1-2 Days
- Actual color may slightly vary from the Image