Wrap the grace in the allure of traditional beauty. Our grey organza silk saree features a kalamkari pattern that has been digitally printed. This handwoven saree has machine embroidery motifs that add a touch of elegance. Lace accents the border and pallu, adding to the overall magnificence. On a casual occasion, wear this stylish saree from our Kalamkari collection with pearl jewelry to capture everyone’s attention.
- Color – A beguiling shade of grey.
- Fabric – Organza is made from yarn, and it is fashioned by tightly twisting individual strands and then weaving them together to give the garment structure and shine.
- Texture – The smooth and translucent texture of the pure organza silk adds refinement to the ensemble. It has a shimmering appearance due to its flimsy surface.
- Features – The saree features a kalamkari design that is digitally printed with machine embroidery running throughout the saree. It is emphasized by the pallu and lace border skirt. An unstitched blouse piece is also included in the saree.
- Wash care – Dry wash only!