Indian wedding rituals date back at least five thousand years, according to Vedic traditions.
The Indian wedding sarees have been an outfit staple for Indian women for years. Indian women adorn sarees not only on festive occasions but in their casual daily routines as well. When it comes to women’s wedding outfits, Indian sarees are no exception. Women are seen wearing sarees in vibrant hues and extravagant jewelry.
Since India is a culturally diverse country with each state with its own culture, history, and language, the way saree is worn along with the colors preferred on weddings vary from state to state. The Bengali brides as well as Karnataka brides prefer wearing white sarees on their wedding day. South Indian brides adorn ‘Kanjeevaram Saree’ or ‘ Banarsi silk saree’ with their high color contrast and temple borders. Brides in the North of India wear net sarees with heavy embroidery work on them. Brides in Odisha wear the ‘Katki’ or ‘Bomkai’ saree with the exquisite work on the ‘anchal’; while the Assamese brides love wearing white Muga silk sarees that have red borders.
The elegant saree isn’t just another piece of clothing in India—it holds significance in the culture, traditions, and faith. You’ll find brides adorned in red dresses at weddings. The reason for choosing a red saree for brides is that red is associated with Lord Durga, a symbol of strength, power, and valor.
Chinaya Banaras offers a wide range of options to choose from. Here are a few hand picked exclusive wedding wear sarees from Chinaya Banaras :
1. Cherry Blossom Crimson Pink Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree : The fekwa weaving process, uplifts this silk saree’s regal aspect and exceptional fineness. Golden zari woven floral butas are featured throughout the saree. Paithani embroidery on the border adds a touch of luxury.
2. Punch Pink Meenadar Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree : This vibrant-colored silk saree can be teamed with any traditional jewelry and a matching potli. A beautiful blend of traditional and modern style, this one is a must-have.
Accentuate your look by wearing this beautiful pink colored silk saree for the upcoming special event.
3. True Purple Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree : Elegant Purple Banarasi Silk Saree with gold zari woven all over. With the woven gold zari border and curvy geometrical woven body gives it the perfect look.Drape this saree and flaunt your look at any party.
4. Burgundy Tussar Khaddi Silk Saree : This glossy tussar silk saree exudes refined elegance. Gold zari weaved geometrical patterns complement the handwoven saree. A gold zari border provides a delicate touch to this saree, making it a legacy to pass down to the next generation.
5. Magenta Pink Meenadar Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree : This gorgeous saree is handwoven with meenakari gold zari jaal weaving work, giving it a more exquisite appearance. This saree is made of pure Katan silk and comes with an unstitched matching fabric blouse piece that may be tailored to your specifications. This saree is ideal for parties, festivals, and special occasions.
6. Cerise Pink Handwoven Banarasi Silk Saree : An effortless style statement is now possible with this exquisite saree. This handwoven saree is made of quality Banarasi katan silk fabric that lends a smooth finish and a lovely fall. The attractive zari checks weave pattern enhances its overall look.
7. Red Woven Georgette Silk Saree : Refresh, recreate and redefine the essence of traditional admiration with the pure fabric of georgette khaddi. The handwoven saree strengthens and empowers the skilled craftsmen’s artistry. The regal look of the saree is heightened with woven red, orange color lines and gold zari with slanting stripes all over.
Even though shopping for bridal sarees is considered a popular tradition most people feel more comfortable shopping online instead. You can sit at home or even at the office and look closely at our stunning range of perfect Indian Bridal sarees online and pick your favourite one with just a click of a button!
At https://www.chinayabanaras.com we feature a range of styles that have been fabricated by skilled designers who highlight the beauty of Indian bridal Sarees.